FOR THE 2016-2017 SCHOOL YEAR
ON TUESDAY, MARCH 8, 2016
8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Kindergarten students must be 5 years of age by 9-1-2016
The following items are required for registration:
Click the Registration link on the left to get more Information.
- Original birth certificate
- Child’s original social security card
- Proof of residence (electric bill)
- Current validated immunization record (shot records)
- Photo ID (driver’s license) of person enrolling student
Congratulations to Susan Trizinsky our 2015-2016 Kendall Elementary
Teacher of the Year!
Congratulations to our 2016 Spelling Bee contestants and winners! The winner this year was Taylor Lucero- 5th grade, 2nd place Nicolas Parra- 4th grade, and 3rd place Eben Muir- 4th grade. Thank you to our Spelling Bee Coordinator, Lizeth Thompson, for such a great bee!