The Boerne ISD will be accepting substitute applications for the 2014 - 2015 school year through January 8, 2014. We will not be able to accept applications after the 8th. Please print application and turn in to the Central Office, 123 W. Johns Rd.
Substitute Training will be held on January 15, 2015 at 1:00pm-4:00pm.
Location: Central Office 123 W. Johns Rd, Boerne, TX 78006
NOTE: Be sure to have turned in all the necessary paperwork required for the application prior to training.
Requirements of employment for substitute teacher:
Download Application (<--- click="" span="">
- Turn in Application at Boerne ISD Central Office
- Complete Required Forms (pick up forms at Central Office)
- Half day classroom observation
Pay Scales for Substitutes:
- $70 a day- High School Diploma or its equivalent. Associates degree or a full degree from an accredited college.
- $80 a day- Hold a valid Teaching Certificate (Texas or other state, active or retired).
- $90 a day- Licensed nurse serving in a nursing assignment. Note: if you are a registered nurse serving in a classroom assignment rate is $70 a day.
- Certified teachers substituting in a long-term teaching position will be paid at the rate of $150/day. A long-term substituting position is one lasting 30 school days or more as counted from the first day of substituting. This assignment will be approved in advance by Human Resources.
If you have any questions, please email: Natalia.Snyder@boerne-isd.net